Are you interested in developing closer relationships within the church body? Life groups are a great way to do so! Groups typically meet once or twice per month in homes and have around 10-14 people per group.
Life groups provide an atmosphere of open and authentic relationship.
Life groups help us come alongside each other as we “do life” together. The mission of a life group is to encourage disciples of Christ in relational environments (Acts 2:42-47).
Groups use various materials for study. These may include Bible book studies, specific topics such as parenting, marriage or finance. Some groups are sermon topic-based discussion groups.
- Assist people in the church to do “life together”.
- Celebrate the life and faith we have in Jesus. (Galatians 2:20, John 10:10)
- Assist in making disciples of others - reaching out to those who don’t know Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Challenge us to serve others. (1 Peter 4:10)
- Help us stay spiritually accountable. (Galatians 6:1-2)
For more information about Life Groups, contact: Pastor Rudy- email@example.com or 814-793-2513