As we gather together for collective worship, here are health guidelines we will be following.
- Anyone who is ill, suspects they are ill, or is immunocompromised is encouraged to remain at home and watch on Live Stream.
- While masks are no longer required in the building, we ask that you continue to wear a mask in locations in which social distancing is not possible. This would include walking to and from the worship center, moving to Sunday School Classes, in the lobby area and when picking up your children in the nursery wing.
- Every other pew in the Worship Center will be closed to allow for social distancing. Families should sit together. .
- Services will not include: Bulletins or handouts. (Important information can be found at the church website or by receiving the digital update.) Offering plates will not be passed. Offering boxes will be placed in the Lobby.
- We support the idea of physical distancing. If you desire to spend time in fellowship we would ask that you do this outside the building. This will provide an opportunity for our cleaning team to clean the worship center between services.
- Overflow seating will be maintained in the Multi-purpose area for our older folks and those with compromised immunity. Chairs will be aligned 6 feet apart in this area.
- Please note that drinking fountains will not be in use. Please bring your own water to the worship service.