We are required by PA State Law to have clearances for all volunteers 18 and up who have contact with teens or kids. These clearances must be updated every 5 years. This is a 5-step process that is required to complete your clearances. Below are the digital options. Hard copies of all of these forms are available at the info center.
- MGBC Permission & Info Form. Click here to print the form.
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check. Click here for the online application. Select the yellow volunteer button. Please print the certification form.
- PA Child Abuse History Certification. Click here for the online application. Click on "create individual account." An email confirmation will be sent to you when the certification is available. It can take up to 14 days to process. Please print the certification form.
- Disclosure Statement. If you have been a PA resident for the past 10 years, click here to print the form. If you have NOT been a PA resident for the past 10 years, click here to register for FBI fingerprinting. (Use service code: 1KG756)
- Volunteer Reportable Offense Obligation Form. Click here to print the form.
Once you have completed the 5 steps above, please staple all forms together and drop the packet into the box at the info center.