As we gather together for collective worship, here are health guidelines we will be following.
- Anyone who is ill, suspects they are ill, or is immunocompromised is encouraged to remain at home and watch on Live Stream.
- In keeping with current health guidelines, we require you to wear a mask while in our building.
- Please practice physical distancing by not shaking hands or hugging.
- Every other pew in the Worship Center will be closed to allow for social distancing. Families should sit together. Upon entering the worship center ushers will seat your family so as to conserve seating and to maintain physical distancing.
- Services will not include: Bulletins or handouts. (Important information can be found at the church website or by receiving the digital update.) The meet and greet portion of the service will be suspended. Offering plates will not be passed. Offering boxes will be placed in the Lobby.
- We support the idea of physical distancing. If you desire to spend time in fellowship we would ask that you do this outside the building. This will provide an opportunity for our cleaning team to clean the worship center between services.
- Overflow seating will be maintained in the Multi-purpose area for our older folks and those with compromised immunity. Chairs will be aligned 6 feet apart in this area.
- Please note that drinking fountains will not be in use. Please bring your own water to the worship service.